Melody a fost atat de draguta sa-mi raspunda la cateva intrebari, si uitati interviul:
 
1.I know that this is the question that every writer hates, but everyone always asks: How do you get inspired?From where do you get your ideeas?
I got my inspiration from my late grandmother who used to tell me stories about angels.

2.What did you always want to be?How do you decided to be a writer?At what age do you decided you want to be a writer?
No, I didn't always want to be a writer, when I was young, I wanted to be a superstar, superman and a pilot!
Haha. I've been written since I can remember. I decided I wanted to be a writer about ten years ago.

3.How do you keep on staying motivated?I know that to write a book it`s a really hard work,so how could you continue this work?
Frankly, I write because it's fun! But when I stared writing Dominion, I found it wasn't all about the fun, you have to work really hard to get your work to it's best - but I keep going because I set a goal that I wanted to accomplished.

4. Do you write with music?
Yes, I work for a music label here in Denmark, and I helped
write some original songs for Dominion, which fans can listen
to on my website.
5.Where do you write?
Where I go. I'm always writing something!

6.How was your life when you were teenager?Did you kept a diary?It was a special notebook or just an ordinary notebook?You decorated it, or you have draws in it? How was the cover?

7.I know that my rumainian teacher always tell me that in every story is an essence or kernel of true.Is she right?
Well, the story has to come from somewhere right? So I guess she is right!

8.What books did you read at my age, or between 12-18 years?What was your favorite?
I just turned 18 so, I'm still reading, having found a favorite yet, but the stories
I've read so far, are so good!

9.Do you like your new writer life?Is it beautiful, or how much did your life changed from the moment you published your books?
I'm not there yet, but soon I will, and I think it will be amazing!

10.What advice do you have for teen writers?
Write about what inspires you. And always make
sure that you save your files, especially on Word :)
.
11.When is your birthday? And how old are you?
June 8, and I'm 18.

12.What is your favorite quote?
 One of my favorite quotes it's "Veni, Vidi, Vici: I came I saw I conquered" by Julius Caesar.
Why because somehow, I think I'm going to make a big change in the world, when I become
a Judge. Work for the law like a pro! Haha.

Thank you very much, you are incredible! What message do you have for your fans from Romania?
I know lots of you have been hoping that the book will be publish in Romanian someday,
and I'm hoping the same too! Cause I can't wait for each one of you to read it!


Here there are the questions. Thank you very much!