now.Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)"then.

When Sam met Grace, he was a wolf and she was a girl. Eventually he found a way to become a boy, and their loved moved from curious distance to the intense closeness of shared lives.


That should have been the end of their story. But Grace was not meant to stay human. Now she is the wolf. And the wolves of Mercy Falls are about to be kill in one final, spectacular hunt.

forever.

Sam would do anything for Grace. But can one boy and one love really change a hostile, predatory world? The past, the present, and the future are about to collide in one pure moment - a moment of death or life, farewell or forever."


 EN:
  After my birthday or, I don`t know, let`s say at the beginning of November the review for "Forever" will appear on blog. I am soo curious!  I love Grace and Sam, but I want to know too what happened with Isabel and Cole, my favorite couple after Damon and Elena from TVD. Soo curious! I can`t wait!!! 

    Have you readed it yet? Don`t spoiler me, just tell me if you liked it or not :)

RO:
    Dupa ziua mea sau, nu stiu, sa spunem la inceputul lunii Noiembrie recenzia pentru cartea "Forever" va aparea pe blog. Sunt asa de curioasa! Ii iubesc pe Grace si Sam, dar vreau sa stiu ce s-a intamplat cu Isabel si Cole, cuplul meu preferat dupa Elena si Damon din TVD. Asa curioasa! Nu pot astepta pana atunci! 

    Voi ati citit-o? Nu-mi spuneti spoilere, doar o impresie generala.

2 comentarii:

Vreau si eu sa o citesc <3 Probabil ca o sa mai treaca (,) cativa ani pana o sa apara la noi :))

Nu rezist. Termin cu cartile spre recenzare si ma apuc de ea in engleza :)