Hiya!




1.What can you say about you?

I'm a woman, a mother, a wife, a writer, a friend, a happy person :)  I've been very blessed - got to travel the world as a teenager with my high jump career and now I get to travel the cyber world with my writing!


2.You always want to be a writer?When did you begun to write? -- OOPS, I answered this in question 6. see below.

3.What genres of literature do you like? Me, I like drama, thriller and fantasy.  ME TOO!!!  I also like Paranormal.  --  same with movies!

4.What`s your favourite quote?
"The heights of great men were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upwards in the night" 
It basically means that you have to work hard to get what you want. 


5.Did you kept a diary at 14years old?
I used to keep a training diary when I competed in Highjump (Athletics).  I also wrote one on and off when I was younger. I have four brothers so nothing was sacred :) I tended not to write much about my real feelings.


6.When did you decide you want to write a book? After my father died.  Before he died he told me to do what I wanted to do in life, that it goes by too fast.  He passed away in September and that December I wrote my first book.


7.How much do you write by day? One hour, or do you have a number of pages?  I have 3 kids so I tend to work in the evenings. I wish I had more time.  Im jealous of writers who get to do it full time.  I never set a goal, I just work on what I want to or write when a story idea hits me :)


8. How do keep on staing motivated? I know that to write a book is a very hard work,so how could you continue?  I enjoy writing and coming up with new stories. If I feel a little stuck, I work on a different story, or do some online stuff, or edits.  Then come back when the right idea hits me.

9.What advice do you have for teen writers? Write, Write, Write - join a critique group (I am with www.critique circle.com) it REALLY helps.  I would also to say to write about what you love and what you like to read.  Also write about what you dont - it'll make you a better writer.

10.How do you decided for your book subject? I mean,how do you choose this story,and not other?How did the stories come in to your mind?  I Love tattoo's and wanted to write a story that had Fantasy/Paranormal and dealt with a tattoo

11.From where do you get inspired? Life - everything... music, my kids, my memories, movies, fairytales :)


12.Where do you write?Do you write with music?  I like listening to music when I write.  I like brainstorming while Im driving somewhere and i can write anywhere - as long as I can sit down :)  

13.What`s your favourite writer?  CS Lewis - NARNIA - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe series


14.What do you think about Pretty little liars,or Vampire diaries?
LOVE LOVE LOVE Vampire Diaries (go Damon!!!) 
What`s your favourite TVD, or movie?  Vampire Diaries for TV, Movies - I really like Xmen, Underworld, Pride & Prejudice, Hunger Games, I am Number Seven (I like lots and lots of movies!)


15.What music do you listen?
Pop, Country, Rock, R&B... pretty much like everything.
Currently playing on my ipod: Adele  (and before that Daughtry)


16.When`s your bithday?
After Christmas, but before Valentine's Day :)